Wednesday 5 December 2012

I DUMPED ROB KARDASHIAN MONTHS AGO AND NEVER LOVED HIM - RITA ORA


Rita Ora reckons that she dumped Rob Kardashian 'months' before his amazing Twitter meltdown which culminated in #RitaWhora trending.

Rob called Rita all sorts on Monday. Copyright: [wenn]

In a interview done before Rob accused Rita of 'cheating on him with 20 dudes', she said they had split ages ago. Rita said: "I'm not going out with Rob. We were close for a while, but it didn't work because I was never there."  Well, no as you were allegedly with all those 'dudes. Allegedly, reportedly etc. Rita added that she tried to keep things friendly however, we reckon that went up the spout the second Rob clicked post.

The singer says: "I was like a ghost. I used to get so frustrated with myself and then wonder why I was angry, so I decided it was best to keep it friendly - especially at the moment, when there's so much going on."  Rita also claimed she's never truly been in love. She explained: "In 22 years, there's been nothing. I think it's my only weakness. I'm scared of letting my guard down, and if I fell in love with someone now, he'd have to try ten times harder to break it down."
Pesky guard.
Rita and Rob while they were dating. Copyright: [wenn]


In case you missed it, on Monday Rob wrote: "I'm actually disgusted a woman could give up her body to more than 20 dudes in less than a year's time while trying to start a career." "How can a woman who is so busy trying to start her own career have time to be with so many dudes all while in a relationship?"  "She cheated on me with nearly 20 dudes while we were together, I wonder how many she will sleep with now that we apart. But I mean 20?!"  "I don't put up with sloppiness. LOYALTY."  And while we here we may as well jot them all down...  "This is a lesson to all the young women out there to not have unprotected sex with multiple men, especially while in a relationship." Oh, and not forgetting: "RESPECT THY SELF!"

In response to comments he received, Rob later wrote: "Just so we are clear, I never once mentioned 'Rita Ora' in any of my tweets or even used the word 'whore' and I never would. I respect women."  Yeah, just possibly not your ex.

Culled from: http://uk.omg.yahoo.com/gossip/the-juice/rita-ora-says-she-dumped-rob-kardashian-months-073417594.html

No comments:

Post a Comment